Erratum for The Carlos Chadwick Mysery|
First edition, first printing (1990)
This omission has been corrected in the second printing (2020) and in the e-book.
- Additional line at bottom of p. 133:
"days in Ohio were unfettered delight, their glow surpassing any
Errata for Castle Lark and the Tale that Stopped Time
First edition, first printing (2001)
These errors have been corrected in the second printing (2020) and in the e-book.
- p. 237, first line, change road to rode:
Edgar and Rider rode on horseback
- p. 282, line 7 from bottom, change Mars to Luna:
on Luna, she was awesome
- p. 303, line 6 from bottom, insert to:
that on this of all nights I'm going to have to meet
Erratum for Myth and Mortality|
First edition, first printing (2007)
This error has been corrected in the second printing (2021) and in the e-book.
- p. 89, second paragraph, change Amanda to Ananda:
"...to his disciple, Ananda, chiding him, because Ananda was mourning...
Errata for From Fear to Love, My Journey Beyond Christianity
First edition, first printing (2012)
These errors have been corrected in the e-book.
- p. 99, fourth paragraph, change Swift to Voltaire:
retreating to cultivate my litte garden, as Voltaire's Candide
- p. 201, line 3 from to, change two to thirty-three:
who lived/served just thirty-three days as pope
- p. 205, line 8 from top, change Andromeda Galaxy to Alpha Centauri Star System:
from the Alpha Centauri Star System, the nearest one to ours
Errata for The Holiness of the Real, The Short Verse of Kenneth Rexroth
Second Edition, Revised, first printing (2014)
Thank you for visiting the Amador Books Errata page. If you discover missing text or content errors in any of our publications, please send us an email. Thank you for reading carefully!
- This title went to press with a number of scanning errors and problems with notes and index; a corrected second printing was quickly issued. First printings may be returned for replacement. Please write to us first. Send email.
Wait... were you looking for Erotica? Please check your spelling and try again.
Website design and content copyright © 2013- Amador Publishers, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Material copyrighted to others used with permission, not transferable.